Aims of the job?
Why do we need a Customer Service Representative?
Organising goods trains is a complex exercise, but that doesn't matter to our customers. They trust that we will finalise their project, from request to arrival at the customer, down to the last detail. During transit they want to be informed proactively about everything that is important to them. Therefore, organising goods trains requires more than computations and logistical effort. It also requires clear communication, customer focus and perfect administrative follow-up.
What does that mean precisely in reality?
- Ensuring customer satisfaction – For our customers you are Lineas. As soon as they have placed their order, you follow our internal processes and translate them to the customer. That way the customer will know that everything is running smoothly and they'll get an insight into the precise location of their cargo.
- SLAs - You follow the quality that we provided to the customer via standardised reports.?
- Creating consignment notes – You are responsible for the administrative task of creating consignment notes. You help think about the digitisation of each step in the process.?
- Checking proactively and learning new skills – You reserve some time every day to look further than your inbox. Sometimes you anticipate possible obstacles for ongoing projects, sometimes you learn more about the trends and evolutions of our sector.
- Optimising processes – Following processes without thinking about them does not give you satisfaction. You think things can be improved? Can be faster? Can be simpler? Then consult with colleagues and customers and look for concrete improvements together.