The Customer Service Reprensentative manages all facets of customer relationship to ensure that defined and agreed customer needs are met.
This person is in charge of the direct relations between external customers and the company as well as Transportation/Warehousing personnel.Industry/Role specific experience and skills required:
- This job requires analysis, judgment and sensitivity to customer needs
- Jobholders exercise judgment and discretion and function independently within authorized limits
- Receives and processes customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints covering items or products ordered with deep expertise and from A to Z.
- Tracks order activity and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
- Direct and coordinate all facets of customer orders, maintaining satisfaction levels throughout the process
- Proactively maintains ongoing relationships with customers and sales staff