Our client is an international well-known brand in luxury Legwear, Ready-to-Wear and Lingerie. The offices are located in CENTRAL ANTWERP, accessible via public transportation.
Customer Service Representative German speaking
• Order intake, processing (direct and B2B) and all subsequent actions ( order completion, release of part deliveries, open order monitoring….)
• Handling of customer complaints on the basis of product faults, delivery errors, transport damages or losses.
• Processing of the returns and credit notes.
• Follow-up of the debtors
• Fill and refine all customer data
• Keep track of sponsored, discounted items per customer or other special orders
• Providing a pro-active technical and commercial advise and proposal of additional or complementary products.
• Support of commercial activities & inbound and outbound follow-up
• Provide all relevant statistic sales reports for the ASM/Key account in order to manage the region
• Support the ASM/ Key account in all cases where needed
Preferably bachelor degree in Sales, businesss management or marketing;
Preferably 2 years experience in a similar customer service/sales support function;
Proficiency in German and in English
Proficiency in IT packages: Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
Knowledge of Dynamics AX or AS400 is a plus.
Open position to start with a six months interim period. Attractive salary packet with meal vouchers 6€, insurances, 40% discount, parking subscription and 30 holidays per year.
Team of different cultures and ages, and a nice atmosphere!