You act as a liaison between customers and Tosoh. You deal with order entry, complaint handling, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations and other queries.
You ensure a high quality of service and quality standards towards customers, the salesforce and the field service team. Your “continuous improvement” mindset contributes to achieving the daily, monthly and yearly targets.
In addition, you embrace the vision of becoming the leading service provider by achieving customer loyalty and economic profitability through passion, partnership and performance.
- Process customer orders, bills and accounts, and applications for service, maintenance and termination
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries by telephone and/or e-mail with service and quality standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer complaints .
- Maintain a high level of competency in regards to the SAP system.
- Interface daily with various levels of Sales, Finance and Field Service Department
- Communicate effectively and quickly to resolve any conflicts that may arise or customer orders that may be potentially delayed.
- Be responsible of resolution within specific deadlines to ensure orders will ship on the day required.
- Act as a reliable Business Partner for internal and external customers.
- Document Customer Service procedures and maintain them according Corporate policies.
- Continuously strive to improve service delivery quality and customer satisfaction.