The Customer Relationship Manager manages service events and contract terms with customers who have a service contract, with respect to the maintenance of their Jenbacher engine. This role relates to the management of customer contracts primarily in Belgium, and, as such, it is necessary for the CSM for this region to be located in Belgium, and have a few years of experience of working within Belgium.
As a Customer Relationship Manager, your main responsibilities consist of :
- The CSM operates as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to multi-year agreements or ongoing maintenance activities in the region.
- Maintain and execute a visit schedule for all customers in the region.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas, in collaboration with Service Sales.
- Work with Field Services to ensure effective and timely execution of sold and planned service activities.
- Work with Service Sales, Billing, Commercial Operations and Field Services, to ensure smooth hand-over of new deals from Sales to Operations.
- Oversee customer account management, including contractual terms and conditions, invoicing and revenue collection, past dues, customer financial claims, and legal disputes.
- Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations as needed.