We are looking for customer advisors for our office in Hamburg. (Ideally in the logistics and transport sector, bilingual Dutch / French required, with knowledge of German and / or English)
With our multi-carrier shipping system LetMeShip, we are the market leader and for more than 19 years, our shipping solutions have offered advantages for small and large companies, as well as cost and time savings in managing their logistics processes.
As a member of the customer service team you are the preferred interface with our customers and our transport partners.
Customer Service Manager (m/f) for Belgium in Hamburg
- Advice and assistance with our services
- Manage requests and complaints from customers via our ticket system (OTRS).
- Customer support for shipment handling
- Follow up activities of bookings on the LetMeShip shipping platform
- Active intermediary with our customers and our transport partners
- Guarantee the values of the company
- Handling returns, complaints, etc.
- Providing support to the sales team in matters of customer care
- Guarantee the quality of customer service
- A place in a dynamic structure and a complete training with our sales team
- A stimulating and varied working environment with which you can use your strength and personality in a modern corporate culture
- Working in a young, dynamic and competent team
- Flexible working time arrangement
- Good team spirit and activities such as a table football tournament, table tennis and barbecue
- An office with a terrace and panoramic view of Hamburg
- Public transport card at an advantageous price
- Free organic fruit, coffee and water
- A salary based on your personal talents and skills
- Attractive prospects for your future development
- You have a diploma and / or experience in a similar position, ideally in the logistics and transport sector
- You are curious, show personal initiative and have a feeling for listening
- Very comfortable on the phone, you know how to stay positive and you are focused on customers
- You enjoy teamwork in an international environment, you have decision-making authority and you are flexible
- You have computer skills and knowledge of MS-Office
- You speak and write fluent Dutch, French and have a reasonable knowledge of the English language