KLA-Tencor researches, develops and manufactures the world’s most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor industry. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of findings defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We are the world-leading supplier of equipment for visual control of semiconductor components, before they are used in various applications, such as PC's, portable phones or cars. Currently we are looking for a (m/f):
CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER
- Customer service activities associated with updating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of highly complex electro optical and electro mechanical equipment at customer sites
- Being responsible for representing the company to the customer and assumes accountability for customer satisfaction with service
- Plan and coordinate actions with customers to minimize down time
- Key player in communication with technical support, headquarter engineering and manufacturing engineering on maintenance procedures and equipment reliability
- Creating the field service report on customer support activity and providing documentation to other supporting functions on re-occurring problems
- You have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or you have at least three years hands-on experience in the Engineering sector.
- You are known as a resourceful problem solver who can handle stressful situations and has a hands-on mentality.
- You are currently seeking a challenging, international and dynamic job to use your soft skills to create a long term relationship with our clients.
- Technology is your passion and you try to stay on top of the latest innovations in your area of expertise.
- Proficiency on MS office tools
- Fluency in English (Both written and spoken) is essential.
- Available to travel for the job (10-15%) and follow extensive training in US/Asia for several weeks.
ESSENTIAL SOFT AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- You love to work in an high-tech, dynamic and always evolving environment.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot problems in software and electronics, optics, mechanical, electro-mechanical and electro-optical systems to address on site customer problems
- Ability to read and work with engineering drawings, schematics and technical manuals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer relation and teamwork skills
We offer a challenging and multinational environment at the forefront of high-technology.