Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over fifteen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Customer Service Agent (m/f)
- Responsible for the management of customers’ orders, from order intake to overdue recovering, in line with contract, procedure guidelines, and customer expectations;
- Pro-actively follow up all the key stages of an order such as availability check and regular customer updates;
- Enable and manage adequate communication with Sales Support, Commercial team, and other Supply Chain functions;
- Working with transportation, scheduling and escalation teams to resolve service issues and expedite orders as defined by customer/contract requirements;
- Preventing overdue in checking daily information’s in SAP and Aforce systems, follow up Overdue together with the account manager and sales support functions;
- Assist with the creation and verification of credit/debit invoices for customers;
- Actively participating in the Customer Management Incident process as each situation requires;
- Actively participating in the forecasting process;
- Enforce all Supply Chain business rules and notify deviations (lead times, surcharges, Communication flows, etc.)
- Back up for other team members.
- You completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of Customer Service or supply chain experience;
- You are fluent in English and German (Italian is a plus);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrating problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Positive attitude, able to deal with ambiguity and team player are “must have”;
- Learning capacity (curious, adaptable, broad perspective);
- Execution capacity (keen sense of priority, motivate for high performance and excellence, strong motivation, strong communication).
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package depending on experience.