The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Customer Service Advisor (M/F) includes:
1) Inbound phone contacts:
* Registration of new customers: you will welcome new members on the phone, creating their account, presenting our products and services, issue resolution, taking the first order, registration of leads for B2B prospects;
* Taking orders: customer identification, entering up to date information in the system, taking order, checking orders in progress;
* Handling machine questions or issues: diagnose machine problems, solve the customer's difficulties by phone or arrange for repair;
* Answering information requests/complaints: understand customer request/complaint (accounting questions, inquiries about product and services, order tracking, marketing and promotions request), bring the most appropriate answer/solution according to guidelines in a friendly personalized way.
2) Outbound phone contacts:
* Welcoming calls (present our products and services, update customer profile, capture customer feedback in the system, soft sales proposal);
* Retention calls (guide the conversation, capture customer feedback, soft sales proposal).
3) Email, live chat and social media contacts:
* Answering information requests or complaints via e-mail: understand customer request/complaint and provide the right solution explained in a well written professional and friendly manner;
* Through live chats with our customers, guide them through our website and answer their needs in a professional and friendly way;
* Engaging with our customers through social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) by animating campaigns and interacting in a fun, professional and friendly manner.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: