LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10’000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
Customer Service Administrative Assistant and Analyst 80%-100%
Reporting to the Customer Service Regional Manager EMEA, you will provide administrative support to the EMEA Customer Service organization. You will be responsible to coordinate various administrative and analytical tasks and to proactively make process improvements to ensure an efficient working environment for the team.
- Create, maintain and analyze various dashboards, scorecards and reports to monitor department quality and performance and evaluate progress on business objectives
- Conduct analysis, identify issues and opportunities to propose solutions and subsequently implement improvements in collaboration with team members
- Plan, coordinate and allocate resources to deliver training and organize travel arrangements for the EMEA Customer Service team and provide general support
- Administrative duties and responsibilities to support regional Customer Service Management team with emphasis on budget and forecasting
- Overall calendar management including scheduling and maintaining appointments, meetings, general governance and travel itineraries
- Written and verbal communication with internal and external customers
- Ad hoc support to Belgium admin assistant
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written
- Fluent in English and French, any other language would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organized and accurate with high degree of ownership, self-initiative and follow through
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to perform budget planning and forecast analysis
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well as multi-task in order to handle fast paced and changing department needs
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization as well as external customers, clients and contacts and have good soft skills