Experiences and Qualifications
• Circa 10 years’ experience, gained in world-class service related consumer industries or consulting
• Candidates will have experience in marketing, sales, customer experience, loyalty, retention and NPS.
• Ideally from a Marketing or Commercial role with a great track record in delivering results through others via motivation, inspiration and support.
• Previous experience in managing highly successful customer loyalty programs
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Fluent French, Dutch & English is required as the company is global
• High performer with great potential
• Strong appreciation of brand and the customer and putting customer at the heart of the business
• Strong intellect with a high level of commercial and financial acumen, able to influence key stakeholders as well as manage external agency relationships as required
• Highly commercial and possess a clear business mind.
• Exceptional communicator and demonstrate analytical and emotional intelligence when working with people from a variety of different markets. Collaborative working is key!
• Brilliant business acumen and analytical abilities balanced with high degree of emotional intelligence
• Great listener, understands quickly and delivers against need in efficient and inspirational way. Ambitious in goal setting and career – wants to grow and is curious by nature
• Ability to demonstrate commitment and ownership, willing and prepared to go above and beyond their job description
• Reliability - ability to produce work of very high quality on a timely manner, ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
• Deal positively with changes and transformation, even with short notice
• Energy contributor, low maintenance, flexible, ambitious but collegial
• Proven team player with the ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment - proven ability to easily, naturally develop great relationships across the organization
• Analytical, pragmatic, independent and creative thinker balanced with operational ‘do-er’