Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- You have an Engineering degree in IT or ICT or the equivalent experience.
- You have good operational knowledge of UNIX and Windows.
- You have implementation skills (C#, Python, shell, Web services).
- You are a team player, have a strong sense of initiative and are flexible in accepting and executing new ways of working.
- Very good knowledge of the English language (verbal and written) and any other language is an asset.
- You have good communication skills, like to interact with customers and are customer driven with a keen eye for high quality.
- You are creative, result-oriented and you can demonstrate hands-on problem-solving skills.
- You are willing to work outside normal business hours during a short period to support customer test sessions in AP, MEA and US regions.
Desirable or additional capabilitie
- Working experience in a similar function, working in the Mobile Payments or Telecommunications Industry is an advantage.
- Experience with one or more scripting methods (Shell, Perl, Python and PHP) or working knowledge of XML and APIs is an added advantage.
- You are capable of quickly handling different Web-development frameworks (such as WCF, Web Studio…).
- You are experienced with or capable of quickly gaining operational knowledge of these protocols: FTP, HTML over HTTPs, SOAP, REST, mutual TLS/SSL encryption, VPN IPSEC.