Is professional service important for you? Do you feel comfortable in a cross-divisional role in which you promote the customer's interests in cooperation with the managers of both business (S&M) and delivery units (IT, CS, TO)? Then we might just have the perfect challenge for you !
As a Customer Delivery Manager, you will report to the Head of Customer Delivery, and you will be responsible for providing the Wordline service to one or more customers that use both terminal and acquiring services from Worldline. In this role, you will ensure that the service towards the customers in your portfolio is in line with the contractual agreements (SLA) and you will promote the continuous improvement of our services & our customer satisfaction.
As Customer Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
- Putting in place and managing the consultation and communication structure with the customer
- Monitoring and reporting on the agreed "SLA" and customer satisfaction targets
- Continuous productivity improvements that bring to improve the margin of the service contract and / or added value for the customer
- Monitoring the quality of our service by proactively identifying structural problems "root cause" to carry out analysis and implement improvements
- Ensuring the necessary skills and operational capacity to respect the existing contract agreements
- The efficiency of the cooperation of the cross service team including external service partners
- You have this constant contact with business leaders (Sales & Marketing), the delivery organization (IT & Customer Services) and of course your clients' portfolio.