Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance?
Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo, a leading European Credit insurance company.
Credendo – Export Credit Agency has been excelling in export credit insurance for almost a century. The company has grown to become a European player which is active nowadays in fourteen European countries under the name of Credendo.
500 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium, assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
In order to reinforce our teams in Brussels, we are currently looking for a CRM, Marketing & Customer Experience Manager (m/f).
CRM, Marketing & Customer Experience Manager
As a CRM, Marketing and Customer Experience Manager you are responsible for creating an excellent customer experience supported by an effective use of tools and techniques.
- You report to the Head of Business Development, Marketing & Communication (BDMC), and you work together with teams of business development and communication.
- You ensure an optimal use of the CRM tool: uniform data-entry, quality of customer data, etc. to obtain a 360° customer vision. You contribute to the maintenance and development of the system together with the external provider.
- You teach and inform users on new updates, and you ensure first-line technical support for the CRM tool.
- You identify the needs of customers via data collection (surveys, panels, ….) and analysis of data and market trends.
- You define the customer journey and touchpoints within the framework of customer delight.
- In partnership with the Deputy CEO and the Head of BDMC you translate the marketing strategy into marketing plans and campaigns.
- You work together with the Communication manager to translate marketing plans into communication actions.
- You initiate actions, you ensure a follow up and you measure the success via KPI’s.
- You have a Master's degree (Marketing, Economy, Business Engineering,…) with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in the field of (digital) marketing, by preference in a B2B environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (written and oral).
- Excellent knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce, … ), marketing automation and marketing tools (Google Analytics, …), IT (Adobe, MS Office, …).
- You have an analytical mindset with attention to details.
- You have excellent communication and collaborative skills, able to build a bridge between sales and communication.
- You have the mentality of getting things done, capable of translating strategy into action plans and with the ability to deliver initiatives to deadlines.
- You have strong knowledge of current trends in the field of marketing.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary package.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.