As a Crewing Officer
you will be responsible for the short term crew planning. You are responsible for all flight and cabin crew rosters within a timeframe of 72h before departure. When flights are disrupted or in case of crew absence within the 72h timeframe, you will change rosters of flight and cabin crew taking into account and balancing crew comfort, safety, fatigue and operational efficiency.
- Your main objective is to find the best possible and most efficient solutions in case of crew sickness and disrupted operations, making sure our operations are maintained. While doing so you will try to minimize the impact on the crew members’ published rosters and try to keep operational costs down.
- You will be responsible to make sure of a correct, and conform internal agreements, daily hand-over from the Scheduling departments in Belgium and The Netherlands to the Operational control center in order to protect Operational Excellence within your time frame .
- You are responsible to make sure that all flight programme changes, delays, Crew sickness will be covered in order to avoid any service disruption within 72 hours.
- You are responsible to keep the Crew management system up-to-date in order to provide Flight Operations management with a clear view of the current situation at any time.
- You will ensure that Hotac and Travel will be informed of any crewchanges in order to arrange adjustments in crew Hotac and travel needs.