Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance?
Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo, the 4th European credit insurer which is present in fourteen European countries.
Credendo – Short-Term Non-EU Risks offers client-oriented solutions for covering short-term payment risks from its specialised offices in Brussels, London, Paris, Milan and Wiesbaden.
500 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
Credit Risk Analyst
- As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will work within the Underwriting and Credit Information department and you report to the teamleader of Risk Underwriting.
- You will gather and analyse all information relevant for the assessment of short-term credit risks.
- You will assess the creditworthiness of debtors, mainlythose located outside Europe.
- You will decide on possible insurance terms or submit proposals to the credit committee and the management committee.
- You will be a contact person for existing or potential clients;
- You will ensure the follow-up of your portfolio by monitoring evolutions in policies and suggested credit conditions on the market as well as evolutions in macro- and microeconomic conditions in the countries where clients of Credendo are active.
- You will ensure the administrative follow-up of the files in the portfolio and keep the statistics up to date.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree with a relevant experience of minimum 3 years or a Master's degree with a specialisation in economics, finance, law or commerce.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch/French (mother-tongue level) and business proficiency in English. Knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
- You have an international mindset and a good understanding of business environments, for example through your mixed cultural and/or educational background.
- You are a reliable business partner for your clients by providing advice and guiding them to the most adequate solutions.
- You have excellent analytical and synthetic skills and you like working with figures.
- You are able to convince others and to present your analyses and ideas.
- You are dynamic and result-oriented; you take initiative and have a sense of responsibility.
- You are well-organised and .
- You are eager to learn and have a broad interest in international economic and financial news.
- In function of your ambitions, you have the opportunity to work in one of the branches or subsidiaries of the Group for a short-term period.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.