As Country Controller you will be responsible for:
- Monthly closing:
- Control bookings made & to be made (invoices, accruals, provisions) together with the businesses and with central accounting department;
- Review & challenge monthly reporting & variance analysis with Country Managing Director and station managers;
- Present/defend results to Group CEO/COO.
- Annual budget and quarterly reforecasts:
- Collect, analyze & challenge operational & financial inputs from stations (planning, HR, operations, commercial);
- Analyze variances with previous budget / forecast;
- Prepare & defend in front of Group CEO and Board.
- Ensure data & information integrity:
- Monitor closely the quality, coherence and completeness of operational & financial information provided; drive / support improvement initiatives;
- Assist in reviewing / completing the financial company manual.
- Ad hoc business support:
- Key Cost modeling & profitability analyses;
- Investment/divestment analysis; business case preparation;
- Other projects (billing audits, procurement, business intelligence, airport license renewals, worker's councils, etc.).
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: