Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services and Financial Services including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 9,400 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company.
For more information, please visit: worldline.com.
As a Corporate Communications Officer, you will be responsible for translating Worldline Belgium's corporate communication strategy towards both internal & external stakeholders, thus strengthening the Worldline brand & reputation in full alignment with the business, through dedicated external and internal communications.
- Press Relations & Public Affairs: you develop the press strategy, as well as manage and execute the resulting actions, such as press questions, press releases, events, crisis communication, and communication to federations, government & other stakeholders. You detect reputation opportunities and create content for editorial paid and earned (trade) media. You create a network of press contacts which you maintain autonomously. You build a network of internal partners to help you reinforce the press strategy, and you organize their media training.
- You act as official spokesperson for Worldline Belgium.
- Together with the Digital Communications Manager, you support the content optimization of the corporate websites.
- You support the Global External Communications Manager with the development and execution of partner events.
- You translate Worldline's mission, vision, values and objectives towards all Worldline employees; you develop, implement and execute your internal communication strategy accordingly.
- You localize global internal communication initiatives to suit your Belgian stakeholders.
- At the request of the different internal stakeholders, you autonomously create content for intranet, mails, and internal events such as company meetings and roadshows.
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You'll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists. For this position, a company car is provided.