Securex was founded more than 100 years ago and their strength lies in the various services they propose to their clients.
You will no doubt be able to develop and unfold yourself in one of their client-oriented services (services to Self-Employed & Individuals, HR Services, Health & Safety, Insurance, HR Consulting, International…) or within one of the Corporate services (HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Finance…).
Day in day out, more than 1,600 employees boost the success of Securex. Each day, Securex is boosting their success!
Coordinator Payroll Multinational
As a Multinational Payroll Coordinator, you manage, with a team of 3 colleagues, the Belgian payroll of multinational companies and the relationship management with our international partner(s):
- Your core business is to ensure the good working order of the Belgian payroll management of multinational companies through our partner.
- In this respect, you guarantee the effectiveness and the division of tasks within the team and the effective management of the internal and external payroll processes.
- You are also responsible for drafting the service level agreements.
- To allow your team to develop, you follow their work and give regular feedback regarding their operation.
- You help them to optimize their working methods to guarantee a qualitative management, within the set deadlines and in accordance with the established procedures.
- To keep your knowledge up-to-date and maintain an actual view on your business, you also manage your own client portfolio.
- As a relationship manager with the international partners, you maintain good contacts with them through regular consultation. In doing so, you monitor the agreements and SLAs made with the international partners and multinationals.
- To track the evolution of your results, you monitor the KPIs and management costs, as well as the trends in terms of production.
- You can rely on an extensive experience in the field of process management and payroll.
- Experience in an international environment is a plus.
- You know how to motivate your employees and encourage them to achieve the team goals together.
- You are at ease working with numbers, your overview as a team coordinator enables you to keep track of the performance of your team and its results.
- As a fluent, customer-oriented communicator, you establish good contacts and adapt effortlessly to your conversation partner.
- Your Dutch and English are perfect. French is an asset.
Working at Securex means:
- An engaging and varied job in an innovative organization.
- Development and training opportunities.
- Internal mobility and growth opportunities.
- A work environment that focuses on your sustainable employability.
- An attractive salary package with many extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, cash for car,...