Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over fifteen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Controller and Accounts Assistant
The controller will assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of a Regional controller.
Will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems.
The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control.
• Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.)
• Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
• Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
• Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
• Participate in preparation for the annual audit
• Help in development of reports for management or regulatory bodies - Assist HR manager and administrator
• Proven experience as controller or other similar position
• Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
• Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
• Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
• Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software (e.g. SAP)
• Well-organized with ability to prioritize
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
• Fluent speaking English/French
• Bachelor degree in accounting 3 year experience (minimum)
• Team player with sense of responsibility
• Service minded
• Well organized
• Problem solver
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very multinational organization. You will receive a temporary contract with a duration of 12 months minimum to start with. A versatile and interesting job in an international and fast-paced business environment with a competitive salary.