During the Industrialization Phase of a new contract or a re-engineering, together with the rest of the project team, the Control Plan Quality Engineer
elaborates the most optimized inspection processes and guarantees that the customers’ specifications are respected. Accountabilities 1. Input review :
Perform drawing Review and 2D/3D Comparison in order to guarantee the correctness of the inputs for the Industrialization process.2. Creation of the Control Plan :
Create the Control Plan (CP) in order to define a complete and efficient inspection process.
3. CMM programs and Control Tooling validation:
- To initialize the control plan with the configuration, the customer requirements
- To define with technical project team which parameters can be controlled by the process (in parallel with process definition)
- When not guaranteed by process, define (in cooperation with method for production control cards) when to control it (Production or QC CC, CMM, control tooling…) , how to control it (including measurement equipment) and frequency based on the control strategy issued by Central QA
- To define an efficient and economical way of inspect the parts
- To manage the revision control and control plan delta’s
Validate CMM programs and Control Tooling in order to guarantee that the deliverables are correct.4. FMEA / SPC:
Participate to FMEA activities and introduce the Statistical Process Control methodology in order to proactively avoid technical issues and support the project team in the exploitation of the collected data.5. Corporate IQA Support:
Support the other sites in the field of the function to be able to share specific competences within Asco Group.6. Internal Polyvalence:
Support towards other IQA activities in order to contribute to specific workload sharing within the team.