As a Contracts and Proposals Manager you apply your scientific knowledge, communication and organization skills for the proposals and contracting process, change orders and budget revisions, and act as an in-house contact for Business Development Managers and Sponsors.
- You support setup requests for Proposals in close collaboration with involved employees of global BARC affiliates
- You act as an intermediary between the Business Development Managers, BARC employees and our partner labs
- You use your scientific background to analyze the customer’s needs and translate the service requirements into a business proposal
- You follow up on the contracting process and ensure that all is in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- You keep track of all documents required during the initial phase of a clinical project awarded to BARC (e.g. budget versions, contracts, laboratory specifications, etc.)
- You ensure budget updates for ongoing projects by coordinating process control with the Finance and Project Management Departments.
- You analyze current pricing and look for optimization opportunities
- You assist the Department Head BD and contribute in optimizing relevant workflow processes (e.g. Request for Proposal, Request for Change, Financial follow up studies, Contract Execution etc.)