As Contract Manager, it's your mission to support the Account team by deploying control preventive measures and processes which help to protect equensWorldline's revenues and reputation and to minimize commercial disputes and litigations.
You will have regular meetings with Account team members, finance, legal counsel and client as needed and participate to Rainbow Delivery: RDD Legal & Compliance. You will report to the Head of Aftersales Belux.
- Contractual Awareness: ensure the engagement team is aware of contractual requirements & relevant internal policies, support contractual negotiations (preparing documentation, supporting strategy etc.) and provide advice on how to exploit Commercial Levers (contract terms that benefit project's finances, or that allow for modifications).
- Contract Change Management: Ownership of the contract change management procedure: reviewing and drafting Contract Change Notes, managing the change management tracking tool, ensure the signatory process is completed etc.
- Formal Communications and Documentation Management: Provide advice on drafting formal communications to be exchanged with the Client (letters, emails) and keep centralized record of them, jointly with the storage of the rest of contractual documentation.
- Governance Management: Promote, ensure and adhere to contract governance procedures (including the supervision that proper tracking & recording of minutes meetings is in place).
- Claim management: Proactively manage Customer & subcontractors claims to support negotiations and prevent formal litigations managing responses and advise account team of contractual position and risks.
- Obligations management: Implementing the Obligation Management process to follow up compliance with contractual obligations, and managing the Obligation Management Tool implemented (if any).
- Third Parties management: In coordination with the legal counsel and purchasing department: preparing back to back agreements with flow down /flow up provisions, negotiating with third parties and monitoring the compliance with their major corresponding contractual obligations.
- Risks management: Provide support for risk management tracking, monitoring and mitigating in alignment with the Rainbow Delivery process. Escalation of issues and deviations as needed.
- Support Client Relationship: Develop and maintain relationship with customer counterpart to help the establishment of smooth commercial relationships, keeping firm positioning on claim management.