equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that's what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it's our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Contact Center Agent (Dayshift)
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls about cardholdering and fraud
- Identify customer's needs, clarify and verifying information/the transactions in a possible case of fraud, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures;
- Block cards if necessary and follow up taken actions.
- Experience in customer support role is a plus;
- New graduates (minimum secondary education) are also welcome;
- Bilingual Dutch/French, intermediate knowledge of English;
- You have a customer oriented drive;
- You are very result oriented and self-motivated;
- You maintain drive and focus in the face of setbacks and persists to get results
- You are flexible (work in dayshift between 8h and 20h), self-employed and at the same time a team player
We operate in a flexible, fast-moving environment, with demanding and compelling challenges, which make our daily work complex and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the offices.
We're convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=383068