Bekaert is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 4 billion in annual revenue. You might know us for example as a supplier of steel cord products for tire reinforcement - 30% of all tires in the world are reinforced with Bekaert products. Or maybe you know our Dramix® steel fibers, used to reinforce over five million cubic meters of concrete every year. But we also offer a very wide range of advanced steel wire products for other applications and to many sectors. You can find Bekaert products in cars and trucks, in elevators and mines, in tunnels and bridges, at home and in the office, in machines and offshore. If it drives, ascends, hoists, filters, reinforces or fastens, there is a good chance Bekaert is inside.
To strengthen our Group Control function, based in the Bekaert Group Headquarters located in Zwevegem, Belgium, we are currently looking for a Consolidation Manager.
The Group Control Team is responsible for the financial consolidation of the Group, an accurate accounting in compliance to IFRS and a transparent financial reporting for all relevant internal & external stakeholders.
As consolidation manager, you will become part of a team where you will work closely together with 5 colleagues. Together with the senior consolidation manager, you will support your colleagues by continuously improving the consolidation software (BFC – SAP related) the team uses during the consolidation process.
Do you want to contribute to the financial consolidation and management reporting of a multinational group?
Are you eager to continuously improve our financial consolidation reporting?
Do you have a strong interest in financial processes?
Then you could be the consolidation manager we are looking for.
- You prepare the consolidated accounts and analysis of the financial statements (limited scope on a monthly base, full scope on a quarterly base and for Forecast).
- Together with the colleagues in the Group Control team, you will contribute to continuous improvements of the consolidation and financial reporting process.
- You provide financial information for the investor relations department and for the annual report.
- You follow up the IFRS requirements and assist in assuring and monitoring the use of IFRS accounting policies within the group.
- You offer financial insights and engage in optimization projects.
- You take on ad hoc assignments in the above areas, which may require occasional travelling.
- You have a Master degree in Economics with a specialisation in Finance and you gained a relevant first experience of 2 to 3 years. You gained this experience in audit, accounting or in setting up financial software.
- You have a strong interest in financial consolidation. If you have knowledge about IFRS, this is an asset.
- You are IT minded.
- You speak fluently English. Any other language is an asset.
- You have an analytical mind, you work in a structured way and you have a helicopter view to assess the consequences of specific actions.
- You are a real team player, you like to help and support your colleagues where possible and you like to share your knowledge with the members of the team.
- You are eager to learn continuously new things and to deepen your expertise related to consolidation.
- You show a hands-on mentality and focus on continuous improvement.
You grow, we grow... Better together. Bekaert offers continuous development opportunities.