Compliance specialist GLP
You are passionate about quality compliance ? The biopharmaceutical field interest you ? You want to monitor and verify study data in an exciting GLP environment ?
You are probably the next Compliance specialist GLP of our client !
Our client based in Hainault is active in the biopharmaceutical field, specialized in the characterization of the human immune response in pre-clinical and clinical samples.
- Work independently to monitor and regularly verify study data to ensure compliance to Quality requirements, and ensure corrections are made appropriately according to SOPs through data review and in-life audits.
- Liaise with Operations and QA to identify root cause and resolve anomalies, using existing solutions or creating new ones.
- Implement, manage and maintain procedures for the verification of study data and reports, including periodic data verifications and review to ensure report accuracy.
- Train staff on procedures and processes to ensure compliance to the Global Compliance organizational processes.
- Implement procedures in partnership with Operations and QA to streamline and improve documentation/QC process.
- Use best practices and knowledge to identify opportunities to improve business processes and performance and advise Operations possible technical solutions.