Create, plan, implement and oversee communication programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products: creation and development of print and online advertising campaigns, email marketing, web site management and content development, press releases, articles, white papers, videos and marketing collateral.
• Enhance brand awareness and build effective acquisition, adoption and retention on our Above The Line and Digital Campaigns. Drive website traffic within the digital space.
• Work with your marketing & sales colleagues, external partners, digital and media agencies to brainstorm new and innovative communication strategies.
• Define & follow digital KPI’s and deliver monthly reports on your activities to optimize your marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
Bachelor degree in a relevant field such as Communication, Marketing/PR;
• 2-4 years in depth working experience preferably in the pharmaceutical sector;
• You have strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media;
• Strong editing, proofreading, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally;
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (written & oral communication);
• You have strong organizational and planning skills;
• You have experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting;
• You enjoy working in team and sharing your experiences with your colleagues.