Atlas Copco Airpower
The Atlas Copco Group is headquarted in Stockholm, Sweden and is active in more than 180 countries. The international headquarters of the compressor branch within the group are located in Wilrijk (Antwerp): Atlas Copco Airpower. We’re market leader in compressed air technology and it shows. We develop and produce a wide range of industrial compressors and related products. Driven by innovation, we strive to provide the best compressed air systems to our customers around the world and provide solutions to respond to their complex technical issues. Besides engineering and manufacturing, logistics, purchase, finance and aftermarket are as important. As an employee, you become part of an international working environment with a variety of contacts and numerous career opportunities.
To extend the marketing communications team and focus more on digitalization we are looking for an extra web communications coordinator, specialized in web editing, SEO and with the ability to take on project management activities extending to other communication related topics. The ideal candidate has experience in digital communications and graphical design.
You will be
· Editing and maintaining the content of our websites
· Work together with content contributors (engineering/ marketing) to ensure high quality of existing and new content with a high customer focus
· Ensure follow-up of translation projects
· Leading communication projects, for the launches of new products, processes or events and be able to deliver on time
We can offer:
· Ownership over projects
· Being part of growing new parts of our business
· A competitive compensation package
· External trainings according to need
· Internal trainings according to need
· Close follow up by experienced professionals in the beginning
· Project management skills
· MS office
· Experience in Graphical and UX design
(Ideally also Photoshop, Indesign, Adobe experience manager)
· English (high working proficiency)
· An eagerness to grow and learn within his/her function and will do so proactively by own initiative through guidance of manager and team members
· A hunger to be challenged in a focused and dynamic environment
· Willing to come with new, creative ideas within the set branding guidelines
· An entrepreneurial hands-on approach to come with solutions to new projects
· The ability to work on own initiative
· The ability to follow a strategic direction and come with new ideas on strategy, KPIs,…
· The maturity to ask for help when needed and report issues when necessary
· An open mind embracing professional diversity : you can easily adapt to new processes, be open to ideas of colleagues of different departments, and help to refine them and come with new efficiency improvements
· A real teamplayer: can easily work in a team; with the marketing and communications
- Diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player.
- Support and possibilities to grow in your career.
- A familiarization phase of several months with support of an experienced mentor.
- A good work-life balance.
- A competitive salary with benefits package
- The possibility to participate in our bicycle leasingplan and to join several sport clubs.