As Commercial Controller, you are responsible for the preparation and analysis of accurate management information for one of our commercial sites or regions.
You use your insights to help and challenge the Sales and Marketing team. You are their first point of contact for ad hoc analysis and projects which have a financial impact.
In this position, you report directly to the Senior Accounting & Controlling Manager.
- Business Insights: You provide accurate management information to the Commercial Director and the commercial teams with regard to business insights: drivers of growth, variance analysis, margin analysis, analysis of opportunities and risks, investment analysis, efficiency gains, etc.
- Recommendations & advice: You formulate recommendations and concrete action plans and monitor the realization & progress.
You challenge the business unit and support it with financial advice and financial foresights in their ambition to deliver profitable growth and margin expansion initiatives in line with the strategy of the company.
- Performance: You are responsible for the financial control and the monitoring of the performance of your business unit.
You close down the financial result of your business unit following US GAAP principles, ensure SOX compliancy and manage the external audit during the auditing.
- Coordination: You coordinate the control and planning cycles (year plans, business updates and estimates) for your business unit in line with the company time line.
- Information: You make use of business as well as financial information to support your advice to the business unit as well as to top management.
- Knowledge transfer: You participate in the continuous improvement of financial processes and systems, participate in local team meetings, business reviews, etc.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :