For one of our client, a major company in the real estate sector, we are looking for a Commercial and Administrative Assistant for the office departement.
Commercial and administrative assistant Real Estate (temporary option permanent)
You endorse the administrative responsibility of the Office Agency department working in close collaboration with the other team assistant and you assist the team members in their tasks. In this job, you are responsible to update the department database, i.e. encoding new properties, prospects and the take-up data and make sure the information is kept up-to-date. You work in close collaboration with the consultants and with the Research department. Your tasks will also include writing down and typing correspondence, making translations, for (digital) filing. You handle telephone calls and their follow up. Working in a commercial department, you organise and execute marketing actions and emails as well as prepare client presentations.
- You hold a bachelor degree as management assistant or have experience in a similar function.
- You have fluent knowledge of Dutch and French, both written and spoken, as well as a good working knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of all MS Office softwares.
- Interest for presentation software such as Indesign would be an asset.
- You are able to work being accurate, fast and efficient.
- You are a rigourous person, keen to pay attention to details.
- You have a positive attitude and energizing nature.
- You are aware that client-servicing and being commercial-minded are of uttermost importance while working in a commercial department.
- You want to work as part of a supportive and talented team.
Our client is a major company in the real estate sector. The structure offers you the culture and work environment where you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and do your best work every day. Your ability to connect with others will be rewarded, your creativity will be valued and your professional contributions will be recognized.