ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Coach/Trainer in Brussels.
The coach will support the Lean & Agile office.
- Your responsibilities as coach or where support is expected:
- You will provide a daily coaching of the team during start-up
- You will also assist in the early start-up (e.g awareness of workshops, board design, ...)
- You will organize feedback sessions if corrective actions are required (daily coaching, retrospectives, …)
- You will create useful handovers to Sustain Mode
- You will coach the team members, Scrum Masters and Product Owners (on demand) on mindset and behavior
- You will help the team to embrace the continuous improvement mindset
- You will ensure that the provided support is aligned with the Lean & Agile Office
- You are well-organized
- You can work autonomously
- You are creative
- You are able to provide constructive and positive feedback of improvement
- You are positive, dynamic and you have pro-active mindset
- You are a teamplayer
- You know, you own and you apply (also for yourself) the Agile Mindset (value and principles)
- You have a perfect understanding of the Scrum Methodology
- You have at least 3 years' experience as a Scrum Master
- You are bilingual (French/Dutch) with an excellent written and oral communication skills
- Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)
- We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org