At Securex the client is our number 1 priority.
We realise this by assisting them by granting them our extensive expertise in every stage of their business, whether as a start-up, SME, large enterprise or multinational. Starting from 5 major areas of activity (HR Services, Health & Safety, Insurance, HR Consulting & HR Research) we can offer each customer a tailor made solution so that he can focus on the further development of his own activities. Spread across Belgium, and even abroad, they can count on us at any time.
To support our clients in their success...
Our social secretariat (payroll processor) provides them with tailored advice and the necessary means to simplify their task. And Securex is much more than just a payroll processor. For our clients, we are a single point of contact for every issue regarding payroll and personnel management and we do much more than what is legally required. By doing so, we guide our clients to lift their HR policy to the next level.
Client Advisor Payroll International - Leuven
Contribute to the success of Securex and their customers!
Our InteHRnational service deals with the European payroll of small and large companies active worldwide. Our team works together with international partners.
We are currently looking for a new staff member for the following tasks and responsibilities:
You will be part of the Client Advisors team and will report to the Client Relations Manager.
- You will become an HR partner for our international clients and will develop a relationship based on trust with them.
- You will have direct contact with our clients, together with our partners.
- You will counsel them professionally and proactively about their staff management. You take into account Securex' integrated services offer.
- You handle everything related to payroll. On top of that, you analyse the provided data, you draw conclusions and make adequate HR proposals.
- You keep your eyes open for commercial opportunities, which you will pass on to our commercial department.
- In order to guarantee a top-quality service, we will make sure that your knowledge of social legislation is always up to date.
- You work from our office in Leuven or Wavre.
Are you made for this position?
- You have plenty of experience with calculating salaries and staff management and are willing to use these competences while working with international clients.
- You are dynamic, stress-resistant, flexible and have good organising skills.
- You combine assertiveness with commercial insight and are thus a trustworthy partner for our clients.
- You are extremely meticulous and interested in social legislation. On top of that, you like working with numbers.
- You speak Dutch and are able to communicate (both orally and written) in English with your clients.
- You will analyse and treat the clients' needs with great eye for detail and will build up a long-term relationship with them. You will offer them your advice, anticipate their needs and propose solutions or other tailored services.
- You will always try to obtain feedback from them regarding the quality of our solutions and advice to them. This will be used to improve the quality of our services.
How do we contribute to your success?
- An engaging and varied job in an innovative organization
- Development and training opportunities
- Internal mobility and growth opportunities
- A work environment that focuses on your sustainable employability