The Elemaster Group (1000 people and an annual turnover of around EUR 200 million), with its headquarters in Lomagna, Italy, in the Northern Milan area near Lake Como, is specialized in the design, industrialization and manufacturing of electronic boards and complete electronic products. Elemaster is a strategic partner in the sectors of transport and railways, medical, energy, industrial automation, avionics and defence. Elemaster offers services which cover the entire life cycle of a product, from PCB production to design, certification, industrialization, prototyping and manufacturing of electronic boards and products, including logistics and after-sales services.
For our Belgium facility we are further expanding our organisation, where the Belgium organisation controls our Romanian factory of about 200 people.
- The daily management of the financial department and all its operational processes with a view to automating them with the emphasis on efficiency, reliability and quality
- Leading an international team (Belgium, Romania) of 5 people with special care for knowledge sharing and continuing education, supervision in the field of performance to ensure that the most current regulations concerning accounting and taxation are known and correctly applied.
- Final responsibility for the month, quarterly and annual closing, all legal declarations (VAT, fiscal, annual accounts, ....), Follow-up of the budgets, insurance portfolio, various analyzes and reporting in accordance with the set timing and legislation for all the group's sites. .
- The point of contact is both internally (advice in the field of all financial, accounting and financial administrative matters) and external auditor.
- Support the commercial and operational teams by sharing and monitoring monthly KPIs.
- Support for the management board when reporting to the board of directors and stakeholders, as well as advice and support when drafting contracts.
- Drawing up budgets, setting up management reporting and cash management in collaboration with the management.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in an economic direction.
- You have 3 years of experience in a managerial role and in the independent conduct of a complete bookkeeping with related knowledge in both legal and tax matters.
- You are a fluent communicator, you have strong organizational and leadership skills that enable you to take the financial service to a higher level in a dynamic environment.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are self-driven.
- Sense of structure, analysis and synthesis.
- Dutch and English, very good knowledge, written and oral. The language of instruction is English.
- Willingness to travel (time spent "abroad" about 15%).
- Specific technical "hands-on" skills:
- International Accounting (BE GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS, AR, AP, GL)
- Legal reporting
- Costing and variance analysis
- Production accounting / reporting
- International reporting VAT / intrastat
- Experience with international ERP and reporting software (ifor LN, Oracle, SAP, Navision, ..) is required
You get a challenging position with a great responsibility, international contacts and space for initiative. The employment conditions are linked to your knowledge, experience and competences consisting of a competitive salary package with company car and other extra legal benefits