Back to search results Previous

4 of 9

Next
Page Personnel

Channel Account Manager

* Always wanted to be part of an internationally successful organization?!

* Opportunity at an e-Learning organization with hands-on mentality.

Page Personnel | Ghent | Interim, Full-time

Published on Jobat.be 20 days ago

Our client is market leader in offering tailor-made software solutions by setting up and developing a sustainable e-Learning environment. There clients go from small KMO's to big multinationals. This healthy start-up is looking for a new commercial profile as part of their growth.

Channel Account Manager

Job description

As a Channel Account Manager you will have the following tasks:

  • You are responsible for the relation and contact with the Resellers;
  • You work 35% from the office, the other 65% you will be in the field meeting your clients;
  • You handle your existing clients but you also actively prospect new clients;
  • You negotiate with Training & Development departments;
  • You will sell them tailor made solutions and packages regarding e-learning;
  • You negotiate offers and also ensure a perfect follow-up;
  • You will participate at events, fairs, … .

Profile

  • You fluently speak French and Dutch;
  • You have a first experience in sales;
  • You have a Bachelor's or a Master's degree;
  • You can independently handle external matters and discuss matters internally;
  • You are driven and love to challenge yourself;
  • You like responsibility and can work autonomously.

Offer

In return for your expertise, creativity and dynamism, our client offers an attractive salary supplemented by extra legal benefits (bonus system, company car, tank card, hospitalization insurance, group insurance and 26 vacation days). At this multinational, you also have the space to develop and grow. Through internal training, you become the expert in the market.

Interested?

Page Personnel Belgium
Rachel Schreurs
+32 2 290 97 91
Bastion Tower Marsveldplein 5 Place du Champ de Mars 5 1050 Brussels
Ghent

Others also viewed

The job was saved

You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.

To view them on other devices as well, just log in.

Apply now Apply now

19 days left to apply

Characteristics

Requirements

  • Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
  • Dutch

Offer

  • Interim
  • Full-time

Apply before

Receive new jobs by e-mail

Receive new 'External sales / representative' jobs in Ghent straight to your mailbox.

We will not send you any advertising.