Your responsibilities in a nutshell:
- You will lead all day-to-day accounting operations, with functional responsibility for accounting, accounts payable, payroll.
- Overseeing operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- You will maintain the financial health of the organization.
- You will prepare and analyze accurate financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- You will interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- You will develop cash management plans and financing structures.
- You will develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- You will manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- You will conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- You will advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Corresponding with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- You will make sure the group has the right company structure.
- You will support the company efforts to raise the needed capital for the ongoing group expansion plans.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :