Who we are ?
Experience and imagination
CIT Blaton has for more than 150 years provided proof that a family owned and run company with independent shareholding can be ranked among the big names in a demanding industry.
The art of building
True to the entrepreneurial spirit of generations of builders who founded CIT Blaton, we can face any challenge by combining traditional techniques and advanced technologies. We express the same desire in each of our projects : build to last. The requirements of our customers change, and so do those of the final users (housing, offices, industry, etc...)
Our methods and techniques are constantly adapted accordingly.
A special place in the landscape
CIT Blaton projects stand out at first glance : painted white, our cranes and machinery set us apart.
Expertise in the service of creation
Exceptional results can be obtained only with the desire to excel and to plan for the future. We want to create added value for our customers, erect structures that contribute to the well-being of all and make each project a success that enhances our reputation.
In the context of the Bid Office (Belgium and foreign projects), the Calculator has the following responsibilities:
- Analyze records of submissions
- Answer (technical, administrative) questions of the quote
- Prepare estimates
- After submission, follow the record and, if accepted, participate in the preparation of construction work and transfer the record to the Project Manager.
Depending on the circumstances, newly hired employees will be able to perform this function for a few years for the purpose of training, to evolve within the Bid Office.
- Bachelor, Master or Civil / Industrial Engineer with construction / architect orientation.
- The position is open to candidates willing to learn this trade within the company.
- Experience in submission or in an Engineering office of at least five years.
- Rigor and precision are essential expected qualities. Some form of creativity is required.
- French / Dutch / English
- Location: Brussels
- A permanent contract
- Competitive compensation related to your experience, completed by attractive extra-legal benefits.
- The opportunity to join one of the most renowned construction company, the shareholding always 100% family.