Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over fifteen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Business Support Officer with English and German
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities;
- Support the team in organizing various projects;
- Conduct market research;
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, non-financial information;
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success;
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships;
- Communicate with prospects and schedule meetings;
- Identifying new sales leads through attending events, and various partnerships;
- Pitching products and/or services, presenting the product online and offline;
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets;
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing;
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Proven experience as a sales assistant (min. 2 years);
- Good understanding of office management and sales principles;
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software;
- Exquisite communication and people skills;
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage;
- Strong knowledge of English and German (French is a plus).
- Possibility that the function evolves into Junior Business Developer;
- Be part of a company where you have the opportunity to further develop your talents and where there is a well-considered expansion policy;
- You will receive a motivating salary for your delivered benefits, supplemented by extra-legal benefits;
- You will be working in the convenient location of Tour and Taxis.