You are responsible for the process management on sub-regional level in close collaboration with all departments of the organisation. Your mission consists in identifying, maintaining, updating and evaluating all the key processes and procedures with all internal stakeholders.
As a guide, you overlook the applied methodology to ensure processes are effective and efficient. Therefore, you focus on the alignment of the processes between the 2 countries and identify weaknesses or silo's which allows you to formulate recommendations to the accountable director and the process owner.
Being part of the internal control team, you work with an operational risk ‘eye' to assure the processes are risk proof and in line with our risk appetite and the existing requirements of our permanent control system, as well compliant with Group & local policies.
Atlas of Processes
- Identify, map & update our key processes of the sub-region;
- Organize the ‘Atlas' of processes in the best way so processes are known, published and easily accessible through the intranet;
- Responsible for an annual based review planning / roadmap also covering ad hoc demands in function of organisational changes (new or changing processes).
Process efficiency & effectivity
- Contribute with the reviews to identify with the responsible manager improvement axes on operational efficiency & effectivity of the processes;
- Contribute by your process management to the business continuity plan by identifying monopoly heads, back-ups for key roles & responsibilities and ensure by the formalisation a continuity can exist at all times for the key processes of the entity.
- Be the key reference on the applied method in process management to ensure optimisation, alignment and compliance to group and local policies and in respect to risk management principles;
- Walkthrough the processes to ‘live' them by yourself and to challenge existing practices and ensure the formalized processes are reflecting the business practices;
- Be on top of the organisational changes and stay up to date about the strategic, financial, operational and compliance objectives to facilitate the updating of the processes and procedures and ensure the focus is given to the correct priorities;
- Take initiatives to define and change the process culture by organising workshops, information sessions… to improve awareness about process management objectives.