Sigga Workforce Technologies EMEA
Operating globally, deeply-rooted in asset and materials management and pioneering predictive maintenance, our products and solutions enable multi-industry organizations utilizing SAP to get more out of the platform. We help companies get a better return on their investment by transforming paper into mobility, problems into actions, data into intelligence, and cost into efficiency.
Business Development Representative
Sigga Workforce Technologies is looking for highly motivated, resourceful, and experienced Business Development Representatives that will support the company's sales and marketing efforts. In this role, the primary responsibility is to generate and qualify leads and new businesses.
The position is critical to the success of the company's sales organization and candidates will need to be proficient at managing the influx of leads from inbound web inquiries, various marketing events -- including trade shows and webinars, as well as creating new leads.
- Cultivate leads into new opportunities through qualification and value proposition.
- Create new opportunities
- Be able to determine pain points of prospects and effectively present the value proposition via voice, email, during a demonstration of our solution over the web, or in person.
- Manage leads and opportunities effectively based on existing sales process instructions.
- Keep efficient tracking of all leads and opportunities as well as follow-up calls to ensure that priority items are touched quickly and regularly, and all accounts are kept up-to-date.
- Effectively use CRM to track activity, send emails, and manage opportunities.
- Effectively partner with the company's sales executives for the transition of leads to new opportunities.
- Provide effective feedback to management regarding both successful and unsuccessful leads, calls, and potential clients industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (i.e., comfortable and confident interacting with contacts at all levels of the organization).
- Excellent and enthusiastic telephone manner.
- Technically proficient (i.e., working knowledge of standard office applications).
- Highly organized (i.e., ability to work through a list and document results in a spreadsheet or database).
- Multilingual: Fluency in English and Dutch language are a must.
- No non-sense Sales Hunter, a real go-getter!
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- Join a mature and rapidly growing company with offices worldwide.
- Learn complex sales cycles in a B2B environment and hone your sales skills.
- An attractive and competitive salary, Extralegal benefits (eco cheques,...), and OTE earnings.
- Promotion Possibilities in the company