As part of the transformation of IT tools to support the modernisation of industrial sites and the implementation of Digital Plant 4.0, TOTAL's Refining and Chemicals Branch (RC) is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Operations Business Analyst in Brussels or Paris.
Reporting to the Head of Department in charge of Operations, Major Shutdowns and Maintenance (called ISL), the Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for defining, building, and operating the Information System for the part of the activity he/she is in charge. As a functional specialist, the BA analyses business needs and proposes innovative solutions (market software packages, new technologies, digital solutions, etc.) to adapt the Information System (IS) to meet new business needs.
At the same time, the BA advises and supports Solutions Managers (SM) in their operational role.
The cross-functional role requires the BA to work with many other players in the IT organisation, the Group's digital team and the industrial sites.
Activities and Tasks:
The Business Analyst advises and supports the Industrial Operations Maintenance business function in order to guarantee the optimisation of the IS in conjunction with the area's ISL.
Provide proactive advice and expertise to the Operations and Maintenance functions:
* Understand and be familiar with the business and its constraints, collect and evaluate needs, anticipate trends
* Monitor the evolution of new technologies and propose their integration into IS evolutions, enhance their contribution, benchmark the solutions with competitors‘ one
* Participate in change management
2. Manage the IS FUNCTION
* Build and manage master plans in the BA's perimeter: mapping of business processes, analysis of the overall technical and functional architecture concerned, information flows, etc.
* Conduct feasibility and opportunity studies (measuring organisational and technological constraints) and contribute to the drafting of business cases in compliance with Group and RC IT standards
* Build, propose, and oversee the adoption of the portfolio of projects, actions to optimise recurrent operational activities, and functional and technical developments to the Business Information System for which he/she is responsible
* In collaboration with the Solutions Managers, guarantee the daily operation of the Business IS, project management and follow up the implementation of the roadmap agreed with the function
Prepare the budgetary elements of the function for which he/she is responsible
- Master's degree
- 3 to 5 years' experience in industrial trades (operation, maintenance, projects)
- General knowledge of information systems
- Project management experience
- Fluent in English communication skills - strength of conviction
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.