As a member of the Brussels Marketing Team you are tasked with helping the firm deliver on their 2020 vision of profitable growth and outstanding client relationships.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive for the BeLux Transactional Group in Brussels, for a long-term position (CDI), who will ensure the successful execution of all aspects of marketing and business development activities to drive forward the Group's business plan, including in the following practices: private equity, M&A, banking, capital markets, tax, regulatory and dispute resolution.
- Preparing responses to requests for proposals, capability statements and other client presentations;
- Assisting with client accounts management, as part of the Firm's global client development strategy;
- Carrying out client, market, sector and decision maker research and analysis as required;
- Ensure efficient events planning and drive client events, seminars and other conference sponsorships from conception to full execution;
- Drafting submissions for legal directories, league tables and award entries;
- Developing marketing campaigns and client alerts, including monitoring the practices' client contact lists;
- Writing as needed for marketing communications, including website, social media and other content;
- Maintaining lawyers' biographies and ensuring matters are correctly profiled and entered into the Firm's Matter Profile System database, and opportunities are captured in the Firm's CRM database;
- Facilitating the sharing of information with marketing colleagues in other offices and practices;
- Other ad hoc projects as required;