For our SME, expert in geomarketing and predictive analytics, we are looking for a bilingual (Dutch, French) Business Development Manager. Our offices are located near Louvain-la-Neuve and are easily accessible from Walloon Brabant, Namur, Halle, Leuven and the Southern part of Brussels.
SIRIUS Insight consists of a team of driven experts who provide customers from various sectors with the most reliable insights through data analysis, modelling and artificial intelligence and guide them towards the most profitable investments.
Do you also wish to accompany businesses from various sectors in the development of their network of points of sale? Increase the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns by recommending pertinent segmentations and innovative analyses? Provide the appropriate tools so that customers can analyse their data faster and more efficiently? You are commercially minded and you detect business opportunities at a glance? Then this function is something for you!
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for the development of specific sectors and you actively search for business opportunities with prospects and existing customers.
Business Development Manager
As Business Development Manager you will follow-up on specific market sectors in order to detect business opportunities at new and existing clients. You will be responsible for selling all SIRIUS Insight services and products: analytics consultancy, data (e.g. Mosaic Belgium) and Alteryx.In this function you will have a direct impact on the growth of SIRIUS Insight.Your job includes:
- Active prospection of new clients in the assigned market segments. This includes the full range of commercial activities from taking contact to negotiating contracts and commercial follow-up of projects.
- Account management of existing clients with the objective to grow SIRIUS Insight’s business with these clients.
- Maintaining commercial contacts with prospects with the objective to identify new business opportunities.
- Analysis of market requirements (our clients/prospects) as input for innovation and development of our products and services.
A higher education is required (bachelor or master).
Experience (3 – 5 years) in business development, preferably in the data and analytics domain.
The ideal candidate has affinity with data and geomarketing and is able to understand complex analytics processes.
You easily establish and maintain contacts and you inspire confidence with your discussion partners.
You are able to understand the challenges of our clients and propose the best possible solutions in close collaboration with our consultants.
You are at ease giving presentations and communicating with clients.
Bi-lingual (Dutch/French) with a good knowledge of English.
You are a good listener with the ability to understand your clients’ challenges and offer them the best solutions in the vast domain of advanced analytics. You are eager to give our clients unprecedented and accurate insights, so they can optimise their services to their customers.
You are dynamic and curious.
You are committed and persevering.
You represent our values, our professionalism and our expertise.
Working at SIRIUS InsightJoining SIRIUS Insight is joining a varied team of experts for whom innovation and continuous improvement are essential. Flexibility, autonomy and personal input are key elements in the functioning of our team.
- Contract of indefinite duration.
- A competitive salary package consisting of a base salary and performance bonus and complemented with extra-legal advantages.
- An interesting function in the innovative analytics domain.
- Responsibilities and room for autonomy with respect for the framework and commercial objectives.
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.