He/She will focus on Large Market deals with a typical value of >$1 Mio. This role primarily focusses on acquisition of new clients.
He/She has an in-depth understanding of our products and services and how to translate this into payment solutions for our corporate customers.
He/She will be a subject matter expert with a strong experience in complex negotiations.
He/She is responsible for:
- Managing the sales process from prospects identification to commercial negotiation and to contractual status.
- Close cooperation with all stakeholders (implementation, operations, pricing, finance, legal,…) to ensure all contractual commitments are properly executed.
- Leading the contractual negotiations, including financials, within a certain approval grid.
- Delivering against transparent target (billing revenue and profitability) as defined in the sales incentive plan.
- Assessing a multitude of information from different perspectives to create a compelling proposal
- Assessing and monitoring the progress in negotiations
- Using personal experience to take the best parts of various win-win solutions to deliver the most successful business proposal and highlight the value for the client.
- Remaining objective at all times, keep emotions out of decision making with customers but review facts and be able to work against tight deadlines to deliver the set targets on time.
- Review facts in an objective way and lead the negotiations with a customer to the best of his/her knowledge and in a positive way. Meet the realistic objectives, set by the management, within strict deadlines.