Fifthplay (www.fifthplay.com) is a Belgian high-tech player and a full subsidiary of the Niko Group. Fifthplay is developing an internet-based service platform that offers partners the possibility to deliver care, comfort and energy services directly to the “smart” residence of the consumer. Any time, anywhere and via any device that has a web browser. Fifthplay is currently active in Belgium, the Netherlands and France and had the ambition to grow further.
Business Development Manager OEM
- You will be responsible for the product definition OEM, creation of demand, offering, follow-up, order intake and customer relation management of OEM partners in the industry that re-uses our hardware and software under their own brand.
- You will work together with the sales subsidiaries of Niko and fifthplay in more than 12 countries, our strategic partners to find and contract new partnerships. You will be able to offer the full portfolio of fifthplay and Niko as OEM product and service in the market.
- As Business Development Manager, you will be evaluated on the growth in pipeline and order-intake. This position works closely with internal stakeholders (presales, product and project management) and report directly to the Vice President Business Exploration.
- You also look and give market feedback to product management for new opportunities/partnerships that will keep the fifthplay solutions leading in the smart home/building market.
- You have a commercial drive and customer insight, combined with a technical background. You are an expert in conceptual and solution selling to the different interfaces at large accounts.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- International business development or entrepreneurial experience
- Network in home security, energy, building or telecom industry
- IT knowledge/experience on hosting platforms, infrastructure, API’s and SLA’s.
- Sales experiance at CxO level
- Your English speaking and writing skills are excellent, good Dutch skills is a plus
- You like to travel in Western Europe ( trip 1-2 days )
- Creative and innovative
A good salary and a nice package of extralegal benefits are just the basis of our offer. Just as important is the fact that you enter a solid company with a clear vision. A no-nonsense company that does what it says, and says what it does. A company that never stops, but constantly launches new quality solutions. A company with fine and open-minded colleagues on who you can build on. In short, a company that supports and challenges you.