One of our clients, a well-established European company located in Brussels and specialized in the store layout, is looking for a Business Development Manager to develop its new market and boost sales in Belux.
This is a new job creation and a challenging opportunity. Indeed, you will have to develop a new sector : working on fitting out pharmacies.
Business Development Manager (M/F)
Based in the sales department, you will directly report to the Commercial Director while at the same time being in charge of your own business.
You have built a close network of pharmacy contacts and/or you know the ins and outs of this world.
- You will think out a new range of products and design a new portfolio for Belgian and Luxembourgish pharmacies
- For this purpose, you are a genuine technical adviser
- You will prospect, deal with, develop and maintain a close relationship with your clients
- You will be responsible for all sales related to Belgium and Luxembourg
- You will manage the offers on a daily basis and propose them to your clients
- You will organize and manage deliveries within the pharmacies
- You have at the very least 5 years experience in business development/sales
- You speak fluently French and Dutch
- You are strongly motivated and flexible
- You have a proactive and sales oriented culture
- You possess excellent organizational skills
- You are an expert in communication and social interactions
- You are autonomous in your work
- You get by in English
This opportunity is for someone who is willing to take up a new challenge and is not afraid to start a business from scratch.