Our Client is a leader in the management of clinical trials since 1998. Covering Europe (France, Belgium, Germany and Spain), MENA (Tunisia, Lebanon) and North America (Canada) with more than 300 employees .Their positioning in the market is unique
To reinforce our Belgian Team, we are looking for a candidate with business consulting development experience in the field of the Life sciences’ Manufacturing & Logistics.
In this role, you will attract new customers and be responsible of the management of existing clients for this business line.
- Identify new prospects and develop your customer portfolio
- Develop a strategic and tactical plan for your commercial approach
- Plan, prepare and organize your meetings to present CLIENT’S services
- Attend local and international events to increase CLIENT’S visibility
- Collaborate with all team members to optimize and increase team successes
- Report on a regular base to GM Belgium to flag achievements, opportunities and threats
- Partner with the recruitment team to identify and select new candidates
- Negotiate contract with customer
- Be responsible of the Business Line Manufacturing and Logistics within CLIENT’S Belgium