Manpower is looking for a Business Development Executive for the region in Belgium and Luxembourg.
You will be part of the International Remote Sales Team which is supporting all regions in BU NE. The team consist of 9 people in total, located at different offices in different cities; Amsterdam, Madrid & Berlin. Next to managing an account portfolio, we're fully focused on new business by following up on leads. Are you a true, pro-active Sales Hunter? Then we're looking for YOU!
Business Development Executive (M/F) - (NL/FR/EN -EN/FR/NL)
- Manage your current portfolio of clients with a yearly production of 25-75K and actively hunt for new business using the different resources.
- Actively participating in commercial activities to support the region where you'll be responsible for e.g. Call projects, Sales Blitz, hotel openings together with the field sales team and the local market sales colleagues.
- Using reports for analysis to find business opportunities
- Adjusting and implementing data in the CRM database
- Keeping track / editing the Customer Relation Management system CTI & SAP
- Performing research on potential target markets
- Preparing / sending / following up contracts for small & medium accounts between 25-75K
- Participation in commercial team meetings
- Actively participating in commercial activities e.g. Call projects, Sales Blitz etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work very punctual
- Fluent in French, Flemish and English
- Assure a constant, high level of service towards both clients and colleagues
- Be aware of the SOP's (Standard Operating Procedure) and work accordingly
- Fulfilling other, related to the position, tasks and performing requests of the management
- Participating to "On the Job" trainings and other work related trainings
- Good organizing skills, reaching deadlines
- Attention for quality, service minded, flexible, Team worker, High feeling of responsibility,
- Creativity/solution minded and good communication skills
- Excellent training and (international) development opportunities
- Possibility to enlarge your network in hospitality
- Great growth opportunities and great reference!
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Send your CV quickly to email@example.com
This Job offer can also be found on the Manpower website. You can speed up your candidacy by registering on our site and applying directly for this advertisement.
Moreover, you can take a look at our vast selection of on-line vacancies.
Surf to www.manpower.be
and choose your language. Then choose “Vacatures/Offres d’emploi”.
Good luck !