For our client, a big leader on the energy market, located in Brussels and Hasselt, we are looking for a Business Developer.
The B2C sales of the client is divided into different sales channels. The retail sales channel sells both commodity (gas & electricity) and services (boiler maintenance, solar panels, etc.) in over 30 retail locations in Belgium. In order to achieve this it has exclusive national long-term distribution contracts and ad hoc short-term contracts with supermarkets, shopping centers and other retail locations. Next to this the client has exclusive long-term partnerships with sales partners who provide, coach and follow-up their energy sales advisors.
In this context the retail sales channel is in need of a business developer. Currently there are 2 field managers who follow-up the teamleaders, energy sales advisors and local shops from a day to day operational point of view. Given the channel's potential for growth we are there for looking for someone in a national role to reinforce and help optimize, structure and grow the current operations, create new long-term retail partnerships, introduce new services and professionalize the onboarding & training of energy sales advisors in close collaboration with the responsible sales manager.
- You will develop with the help of colleagues a strategy and an action plan on the different focus areas
- You will implement the action plan and do the follow up in close collaboration with the retail sales team, internal stakeholders, sales partners and the retail locations
- You will create, organize and coordinate commercial campaigns from A to Z
- You will create new short & long-term retail partnerships in Belgium
- You will manage the change of the existing onboarding- & training program for energy sales advisors, coaches and teamleaders
- You will be a support for the planning, coordinating and implementing of the product roadmap
- You will take the full ownership on both internal and external projects (example: launch of new products & services, change in sales approach etc)
- You will translate, coordinate and implement a theoretical approach/strategy/project into a very practical real-life implementation in close collaboration with all stakeholders and this with a pragmatic mindset