In a world where transformation knowledge is the key to success, it is the ambition of Wavestone, to bring unique market solutions, by enlightening and guiding their strategic decisions to their clients.
Wavestone is a new consulting firm, resulting from the merger at the beginning of 2016 between Solucom and Kurt Salmon European Business (excluding consumer goods and retail consulting activities outside of France). Our firm brings together 2600 collaborators, who are present on 4 continents and counted among the independent leaders of the consulting sector in Europe, and constitutes the first independent consulting firm in France.
Within this context, we want to accelerate the development of our Brussels’s office (15 employees) with the ambition to install it amongst one of the inescapable actors of finance and technologies area!
Business Developer - Brussels (F/M)
Reporting to the manager of the Wavestone Brussels office, you will be responsible for the general business development of the office.
Your missions are to win the best projects and make Wavestone an indispensable consulting partner, they will be as follows:
- Define and manage, in close collaboration with your manager, appropriate sales strategies and associated action plans
- Prospect new customers
- Detect new opportunities within your existing customers
- Develop and support, in partnership with the firm's managing partners, tailor-made commercial proposals (framing studies, benchmarks, management of major transformation projects, business process modeling, master plans, business models, etc.).
- Negotiate proposals with the purchasing departments of the accounts concerned.
- Identify your customers' decision-making channels and implement the necessary actions to win the best projects
- You are graduated from an high school management or an engineering master degree
- You have strong relational skills and a great adaptation flexibility.
- You are fluent in French and English - The mastery of Dutch is an Asset.
- You have a first experience in consulting or digital area.
- You are rigorous, autonomous, and well-organized
- You are on-going and showing initiatives that create values for the company.
In a very "startup" environment within a large group that requires a certain adaptability and organizational capacity, you will be able to demonstrate remarkable commitment and autonomy, generating numerous innovative initiatives that create value for the company.