In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the linking pin between Sales, Marketing and Finance in the heart of a commercial organization.
You are responsible for
- Bringing financial, sales & marketing processes to a higher level and maintain financial integrity
- Supporting customer analysis by performing modelling of customers and Philips financials under different scenarios
- Being involved in customer cash collection activities and provide guidance and control to credit risk activities, with particular focus on distributors
- Ensuring proper functioning, approval, registration and ROI processes for OPEX investments
- Improving forecast accuracy through supporting forecast to plan processes via the LEAN methodology
- Supporting financial analytics across International Markets
You are a part of
Philips IGT Devices International, responsible for sales of Philips’ Image Guided Therapy devices like catheters and wires. IGT-Devices covers a wide variety of products in the Coronary & Peripheral area. You will report to the Head of Finance. The position is full time and is located in Zaventem (Belgium).